KnowledgeNET has a range of core features to help teachers teach and students learn.
- Web hosted - access anytime, anywhere!
- Privacy - designed with children and schools in mind
- Interoperable - connects with your student management system so less time spent on admin
- One stop shop - centralised access to resources
- Calendars - display upcoming events and assessments
- Forums - online class discussions
- Noticeboards - daily noticeboard system
- Private class & group spaces - create powerful learning content for your class
- Lessons - create, share and reuse lessons
- Research Centre - 10,000 + teacher approved resources
- Polls - gather feedback and opinions
- Assignments - give, track and grade assignments online
- Portfolio - each student has a reflective learning portfolio
- Personal spaces - to store files and develop content online
- Concept Mapping - create curricula and manage resources
- Moodle - develop online units of work using moodle's vast range of learning tools
- Parent Portal - connect with parents and share important information about their child
- Assessment Results
- Assignment/ Homework Tasks
- Attendance Records
- Learning Resources
- KnowledgeWEB - manage your school's public website through KnowledgeNET.