The aim of a noticeboard is to ensure that information is communicated and shared across the school.
- School Noticeboard (School Zone > School Noticeboard) used for daily notices created by teachers and available for viewing by students, teachers and caregivers.
- Staff Noticeboard (School Zone > Staff Area) used for teacher only notices e.g. meeting reminders etc
- Group Noticeboard (My Zone > Groups) teachers use to send notices to members of specific groups e.g. Room 1, Kapa Haka Group etc
To add a notice:
- Find the noticeboard you wish to add a notice to.
- Click Action > Add New Notice.
- Configure the following options:
- Enter the subject line of your notice e.g. Class Trip
- Description: Click edit to enter a description for your notice (The text editor will pop up)
- Date: Select the date you wish the notice to appear
- Expire Notice: Select how many days you wish the notice to appear.
- Repeat - if this is a recurring event configure the frequency etc
- Click Save.
Your event will appear on the day you have scheduled but you can also view expired or future notices by selecting Action > Show Future Notice or Action > Show Expired Notices.
To edit or delete a notice:
You can only delete or edit a notice, if you created the notice.
Click on the Action button next to the notice you wish to edit or delete.