The web editor easily enables you to embed media from other websites such as YouTube and TeacherTube. In this example we are going to embed a video from YouTube.
- In a new Browser Window or Tab go to www.youtube.com and find a video that you like.
- Copy the code from the “Embed” box – you can usually find this below the the video under Share. Once you have copied the code return to KnowledgeNET.
- Place your cursor where you wish to insert the video.
- From the text editor toolbar press Insert HTML code button, and paste the code copied from YouTube into the HTML Code Window.
- Click OK to insert embed code.
Some other websites you might like to use for embedding media include;
- Flickr, PhotoPeach, TeacherTube (videos, photo slideshows),
- Glogster (Online posters),
- Scribd, Slideshare and Issuu (Online Documents)
- Voice Thread (Capture Voice).
- Vocaroo (Simple online Voice Capture)