The Staff Area is a virtual private staffroom for all teachers at your school. Use the Staff Area to develop an online community to share resources and promote discussion amongst teachers at your school.
Before developing your Staff Area think about the following questions:
Please refer to the online text editor help files to learn how to add content to this area.
- What would my staff go to a virtual staffroom for?
- How could a virtual staffroom make their lives easier?
- How could a virtual staffroom support them in their?
- teaching and learning?
- utilisation of KnowledgeNET?
- professional development?
Sample Staff Area Site Map
Forums - use forums to promote discussion, debate and professional learning for your staff
Calendar - use for Staff PD and meeting Dates and new calendars for bookings e.g. Hall Bookings, Laptop Bookings etc
Notices - send out notices just for staff
Polls - get staff voting on ideas e.g. where should we have our end of term function?
- Communication - upload meeting minutes, list of relievers, letter templates
- Planning - upload planning templates
- Assessment - info about assessment
- Professional Learning - links to resources etc that support PL at your school
- Policies & Procedures - staff handbook etc