Most of the services in internet which require logging into the site normally have a specified number of invalid login attempts allowed after which you will not be allowed to login. This is helpful to prevent a hacker to guess your password. This article gives some information on how to restrict the number of login attempts in KnowledgeNET.
- Go to Tools > Administration > Configuration Options > General Config
- In Login Page Options, tick Restrict Login Attempts and select number of attempts from the drop down menu.
- Click to update your configuration.
How do I reactivate account if user has exceeded login attempts?
- Go to Tools > Administration and a list of users will display.
- Use the search box to find specific user and click Action > Edit next to their name. The Edit User screen will appear.
- Reset Login Attempts to 0 and save.