Our Careers Interests module easily enables schools to capture student's current career interests.
The following describes the general procedure for setting up and configuring the Careers Interests module. Please make sure you have turned on this module before you start.
- Go to Tools > Administration > Configuration Options > General Config
- From the Select Modules area use the check box to enable Career Interests
- Click Save to update your configuration.
Students can access My Career Interests from My Zone
- Roll-over Description – used as the tool-tip text on mouse-over for students.
- Short Code –
- Display Order – determines the order in which categories are displayed, A being the first on the list, X being the last.
- Show Career Interests in Menu for staff & Students - makes it available for them to access from My Zone
- Allow Caregivers to view? - (read only)
- Display in student menu as – determines the menu item title under My Zone for students
- Display in staff menu as – determines the menu item title under Tools for teachers
- Teachers who are allowed to view student submissions - The drop down box lists all the teachers in the database. Select those users you want to have the ability to view the student submissions and click the ADD button to add a teacher to the list below the drop down box.
- Introduction content – the content to be displayed to students as an introduction.
Don't forget to save!