Once the initial upload has processed it is recommended you review the data transferred to the LMS
Things to check
Make sure any errors reported are investigated and fixed
Make sure data transferred is the same in both SMS and LMS
Make sure students have been set up in correct classes
Make sure caregiver logins are set up correctly
Check Assessments and Attendance are displaying correctly according to configuration
To view a students information - click on School Records Option in the admin screen under the User Options
Test a caregiver login
Once the initial upload has processed it is recommended you review the data transferred in the LMS
Things to check:
- Make sure any errors reported in your SMS are corrected (refer to your SMS Guides)
- Login into KnowledgeNET and review the data transfered - go to Tools > Admin > SMS Connection > Current Batch Status. This gives the overall status of your current upload, as well as details on the processing of each different message type, plus error information in the result of a failure. Information is also available in your WebSYNC console.
- Ensure classes are categorized in the correct group type e.g. list of 'classes' appear under category title 'Classes' not 'Other'
- Hide any groups you do not wish to display e.g. Year Level
- Check class and group membership is correct. Go to Tools > Admin > Group Options > Groups. Click Action > Group Members to view list.
- Ensure logins are setup correctly. Go to Tools > Admin > User Options > Print User List.
- Check that Assessments and Attendance are displaying correctly. To view a students information go to Tools > Admin > User Options > Users. Click Action > School Records > next to a student's name to view their attendance and assessment info.
- Test each user type e.g. teacher, student and caregiver. Check what they access, view and edit.